Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Nate Williams! and yet another blog...

People in Texas say "ya'll ".
I kinda hate it.

And in the spirit of the ya'll I would love for all of you to check out Nate Williams' work, which you probably already know about, because ya'll so smart and knowledgeable and the man is clearly awesome.

There's plenty of proof here, here and here , just in case.

Also, I give you:



My new blog!
(yay, like i needed another one!)
It is about DIY projects I've come up with for my apartment. So if you're into that and would like to try some of the things, feel free!

Also, you are always welcome to post your own pictures (your apt, your dog, your sidewalk, ect...), recent artwork, artists or thoughts on life in general...

Have a great week everyone!

1 comment:

Rebecca Bastian said...

I am personally offended by your aversion to y'all, being a Texan by birth...!

Kidding, maybe.