Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My mess

This is actually kinda embarrassing.
The undeniable evidence of my messiness finally publicly known.
Nothing to relate to my studio neighbor who just so happens to be so effortlessly neat (damn youuu!) But it's true. This is my favorite spot in the whole apt, i can't deny it as i can't deny all

the time i spent sitting here. Of course i'm sitting there now as i write this.
It is not very nice to look at, but then i guess this is not about that.
If you do want something cute to look at, then go look at my living room.
(sorry, but i couldn't resist, i'm so very proud of that brick wall...)

5 comments:

Drew Shipe said...

You're mess is pretty neat in my opinion...then again, I was probably one of the messiest people on our end of the illustration studio...I recall you having to walk around my mess quite a bit to get to your desk

Jess Neil said...

I am in LOVE with your living room!!!

Meg Metzger said...

Your living room looks like something out of a magazine, it's so gorgeous. And even though it's not clean, your desk looks much more comfortable then the other one! :3

Judith Uzcategui said...

yes drew, our end of the studios was probably the messiest. but hey! also the busiest? bu ha ha ha!

Judith Uzcategui said...

thanks, guys! it's that gorgeous brick wall, what can i sayyyy