Thursday, September 25, 2008

PODOHAMA

To those who are interested in PODOHAMA...
I've finally started to work on the website and I wanted to give you guys a glimpse of what it is so far. PODOHAMA is currently an online store for apparel/buttons/zines/etc. and I'm, obviously, the only contributor so far. I know that one can create a design and sell it on shirts of all kinds @ zazzle.com. You set a price for it and make royalties off of it. It's a cheap and easy way to start selling apparel! They also provide many other products, but I'm focusing on apparel for now. In case any of you were looking for a better provider of such services, I would check out zazzle.com. I haven't exactly tried it out yet, but reputable companies use zazzle so I'm going to guess that they'll be pretty useful.
The goal, right now is for PODOHAMA to successfully function as an online shop for my junk and for it to eventually cater to you guys, if any of you might be interested once PODOHAMA's up, running, and doing super. I don't know.. it's all just a jumble of ideas and it's all kind of up in the air, but... yeah! I'm super excited about it.

Now for the sneak peek... a corner, really.

That's all you get.
Bye

No comments: